Since you’ve recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, ask your doctor these questions at your next visit.
1. What caused my arthritis?
2. What drugs can I take if I frequently have stomach problems with pain relievers?
4. What are some appropriate exercises for me to try?
5. Will stretching and flexing the joint help it feel better?
6. Why does the weather affect my symptoms?
8. Are there alternative or complementary care options I should consider?
9. Should I see a physical therapist or other health care provider?
10. What can I do to prevent my condition from getting worse?