Today's Top Stories
The Truth About Eggs, Beef, and Other 'Unhealthy' Favorites
You've probably heard mixed messages about eggs, chocolate, and red meat. Here's what the science says about these and other popular staples.
Here’s What to Know About Your Blood Sugar
10 Unexpected Side Effects of Low Testosterone
15 Ways to Be Happier
Health NewsSee all
Daily Multivitamin Improves Memory in Older Adults
From a new study, older people who took a daily multivitamin for a year appeared to hold off the equivalent of 3 years of age-related mental decline.
High-Tech Implant Helps Paralyzed Man Walk More Naturally
Tick-Borne Powassan Virus Can Kill -- How to Protect Yourself
Exercise Might Boost Your Tolerance for Pain
- Spotlight on ADHD
Olympian Molly Seidel Takes Control of Her ADHD
Learn how she channeled mental health issues into motivation.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Action Month
Surprising Complications of Psoriatic Arthritis
Inflammation from the condition can affect more than skin and joints.
- Lupus Awareness Month
Natural Ways to Ease Lupus Symptoms
Learn about nutritious foods that could help, along with some words of caution.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Addiction & Substance Abuse (Sensitive Topic) Ashley WalkerDiagnosed since 2010
- Health Topics A-Z Dunstan Nicol-WilsonDiagnosed since 1993
- ADD-ADHD (Childhood) Ari Tuckman, CST, PsyDClinical psychologist
- Colorectal Cancer Laura Frado, MDBoard-certified gastroenterologist
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts