First Nonprescription Birth Control Pill Ships to Retailers
The first birth control pill authorized to be sold without a doctor’s prescription will soon be available to the public, according to the company that makes the drug.
Xolair a New Weapon Against Food Allergies, but Questions Remain
Mindful Eating Aims to Change Your Relationship With Food
CDC Officially Shortens Recommended COVID Isolation Period
- Spotlight on a Clean Home
How Clean Is Your House?
Learn how to beat germs and improve air quality in every room of your home.
- Spotlight on Psoriatic Arthritis
Your Psoriatic Arthritis Questions, Answered
What causes PsA? How do medications work to treat it? Answers to these and more of your questions, here.
- Spotlight on Medicare Advantage
Discover How You Can Make the Most of Medicare Advantage
From making your prior authorization process easier to understanding your prescription coverage, what to know.
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts