Today's Top Stories
Dogs and Cats May Actually Help Protect Against Allergies
New research shows that exposure to indoor cats and dogs during pregnancy or in early infancy leads to fewer cases of food allergies as a child grows.
Least Amount of Exercise You Need to Stay Healthy
Worst Carbs (and Healthy Alternatives) for Adults Over 50
Benefits of Meatless Protein Sources
Health NewsSee all
FDA Approves Overdose-Reversing Narcan for Over-the-Counter Use
Opioid overdoses kill more than 100,000 in the U.S. each year. Making the nasal spray easier to get will make it more likely to be available during an emergency.
Having Asthma, Eczema Might Raise Arthritis Risk
Flu Boosts Short-Term Odds for Heart Attack 6-Fold
Single Bivalent COVID Booster Is Enough for Now (CDC)
- Spotlight on Pet Wellness
Learn the Basics to Keep Your Pet Happy and Healthy
Here's what to know about your loved one’s nutrition, training, activity and grooming.
- How America Sleeps
What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
A new study looks at our sleep habits and our struggle for good, quality sleep.
- Health Equity in Plaque Psoriasis
How Skin Tone Can Affect Psoriasis Diagnosis, Care
For people of color, diagnosis and treatment for this skin condition is often challenging.
Free WebMD Newsletters
Doctor-approved health and wellness information delivered to your inbox.
Blogs: Patient and Expert ContributorsSee All
- Brain & Nervous System Misha Grayson ColemanDiagnosed since 2021
- Health Topics A-Z Lyric PorterDiagnosed since 1996
- Migraines Michele JordanDiagnosed since 1992
- Multiple Sclerosis David Spero, RNDiagnosed since 1989
Health A - ZSee all
ADD/ADHD - Childhood
Cold, Flu, & Cough
Health & Balance
Our Content Is Different Because We Set the Bar Higher
As a leader in digital health publishing for more than 25 years, WebMD strives to maintain the most comprehensive and reliable source of health and medical information on the internet.
We recognize the responsibility that comes along with being the most well-known and trusted health information platform — and we take that responsibility seriously by:
- 01Charging our content creators to practice journalistic principles of excellence and provide objective, accurate, and balanced reporting
- 02Maintaining editorial independence and transparency into how we protect the integrity of our content
- 03Regularly reviewing and updating our content by working with our network of more than 100 doctors and health experts