Health & Baby Videos
- Signs You're Fertile and Ready to Conceive
Timing sex with ovulation increases your chance of getting pregnant. Here are the signs to look for.
- 6 Tips for Men to Boost Their Fertility
- Diastasis Recti Causes, Symptoms, Treatments
Diastasis recti often happens during the third trimester. Learn what you can do to repair these abdominal muscles if they stretch out and separate.
- Young Publishing Pioneers Help Moms-to-Be Eat Well
When two middle schoolers discovered a discrepancy between foods at risk for listeria and the list of foods pregnant women should avoid, they created a solution.
- Your Baby's Vision: How Much Can Little Ones See?
Do you ever wonder what the world looks like through a newborn’s eyes? We simulate how an infant’s vision evolves from 2 weeks to 12 months.
- Prenatal Vitamins
Why should women consider a prenatal vitamin when they’re trying to conceive, and what should they look for?
- Good Nutrition for Conception
Good nutrition and a healthy body weight can help women who are trying to conceive. Also, some nutrients are more important than others.
- How to Clean a Breast Pump
Protect your baby from harmful bacteria with this step-by-step guide to keep your tools sterile.
- 3 Ways to Ease Pregnancy Constipation
It’s common to become constipated while pregnant. What are a few ways to get relief?
- What It’s Like to Expect Twins
Parents share their initial thoughts after finding out they will have twins.
- 7 Body Changes to Expect While You're Pregnant
Could your teeth loosen when you're expecting? Can you grow facial hair? Here are a few strange but completely normal ways your body reacts to pregnancy.
- 'Can I Have Sex?' Top Pregnancy Dos and Don'ts
Can you get flu shots while pregnant? Fly on airplanes? Dye your hair?
- How It Feels When Your Baby Moves Around
From first kicks to stretching, what can you expect when your little one first starts to move around in the womb?
- Ways to Boost Energy Throughout First Trimester
Tiredness is normal for moms-to-be. If you still feel drowsy, try to recharge your body and mood with one of these tips.
- Baby Growth in the First Trimester
From a fertilized egg to a garlic bulb-sized baby, here's how your growing little one develops week-to-week through the first trimester.
- Pregnancy Weight Gain
How many extra calories should you eat for two? It depends on several things, so here’s how you determine your target number.
- 7 Tips to Sleep Better While You're Pregnant
Here’s how you can unwind and get a more comfortable night's rest as your due date gets closer.
- Checklist: Get Prepared to Go Into Labor
Use this checklist to help you prepare for labor and feel your best while you're in the hospital.
- Countdown to Baby: 5 Signs of Labor
You'll know you're really close to meeting your baby when you notice these five labor signs.
- Baby Growth in the Third Trimester
How big does your baby get from week 28 to the final stretch of your pregnancy?
- 3 Types of Foods to Eat and 4 to Skip While Pregnant
Plenty of nutrient-dense foods are great for you and your baby while you're pregnant. Others you should steer clear of.
- What You Can and Can't Do in Your Third Trimester
Can you wear high heels through the final stretch of your pregnancy? Can you eat what you want?
- Countdown to Baby: What Happens During Labor
Labor is a journey – and it's different for every mom-to-be. Here's how it might unfold for you.
- Countdown to Baby: What Happens During Delivery
When you're in the second stage of labor, called delivery, you are mere minutes to a couple of hours away from meeting your newborn.
- Baby Changes Through the Second Trimester
Get an inside peek at what your baby looks like week-to-week up until week 27.
- Pregnancy Milestones Timeline
Between the first signs around week 4 to labor around week 38, what milestones can you anticipate throughout your pregnancy?
- The Basics: Pregnancy Tests
When will the results of your home pregnancy test be the most accurate?